Dear existing and potential clients. Below you will find some of the most frequently asked questions and our answers to them.
1) How long have you been in business?
More than 8 years. We have easily passed the 3 year mark, when more than 80% of the new businesses fail.
2) Are you properly licensed and insured?
Yes. Copies of license and insurance are readily available from sales representatives.
3) Do you work with realtors?
Yes. We have a number of realtors and investors whom we help to maintain, update and prepare properties for sale if needed.
3) How long do I have to wait before you can start my project?
Most of the installation projects are started in 1-3 weeks, depending on weather, season, permits and materials
4) Do you provide any warranties?
Absolutely! Any service we do on your house has warranty. Products and warranties vary. Please ask your sales representative for more information.
5) Which areas do you serve?
Our coverage area has about 20-30 mile radius from Trenton, NJ.
6) Do you provide emergency repairs?
Yes. We provide roof and siding repairs.
7) Do you work on commercial properties?
Rarely. We specialize in residential work.
8) Do you do bathroom or kitchen work?
Not yet. But it is in our plans.